The Nike FuelBand is a bracelet you wear that tracks your movement throughout the day. Using an accelerometer, the FuelBand can tell you how man steps you took and upload all the data to your smartphone or PC to track your progress.
Job Requisition Number:
Bloomberg is seeking highly motivated, energetic, experienced Telecommunications Professional. The candidate should have experience in the Telecommunications industry, with a strong understanding the standard of service and products and have lead a team of at least 5 people.
Based in the London office and reporting directly to the regional manager of Communications, the successful candidate, once trained will be responsible for managing day-to-day Operations of the Communications team.
The team is responsible for managing Telco relationships to arrange competitively priced connectivity solutions and to ensure the deliveries of services are timely, well communicated and within agreed SLAs; whilst effectively managing both internal and external customer expectations.
The end-to-end process involves pre-procurement pricing reviews, connectivity design and implementation, billing management and post-implementation Service Review. The role requires high attention to detail and the ability to interact and negotiate with Telecommunications carriers at both an account and senior level. Key responsibilities will include the project management, negotiating, cost optimization of carrier accounts and Service escalation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Telecoms and Service delivery/relationship experience with proven experience in the industry
- Must have experience of leading the team more than five members
- Solid project management experience
- Strong data analysis abilities through MS Excel
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Technical Telecommunications and network knowledge is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong customer focus
- Commercial negotiation skills
- Contract negotiation experience